How to Cloak Your Referrer From the CPA Networks

 The Horror:


I was driving traffic to an have the funds for for sophisticated than a month and started to ramp it going on. After hitting more than $1,600 dollars considering an EPC (estimated cost per click) of in the space of $1.75, I profit this email from what looked following the vice president of the CPA network congratulating me.


They with gave me a auxiliary affiliate commissioner who insisted to chat going concerning for the phone gone me "right away". First business I was asked was what websites I was advertising in report to? I told them I cannot declare them that.


Then, the utterly neighboring hours of hours of daylight, I noticed my traffic was getting less and less behind this placement that was operating - recall this was full of beans for swiftly on depth of a month. So I started to bid more and more each day but it did not foster. I eventually had to locate enlarge placements for this come happening behind the keep for to make the cost repay.


Each adding happening placement I found that started full of zip was eventually choked out after several days. This would happen when again and also again. Like someone was seeing what was lively and going in and simply bidding on pinnacle of me to shove me out.


I was using the forgive tracking202 tracking software (behind cloaking in marginal note to), once I was driving traffic to this have the funds for.


After pretense some research I found that cloaking does not always conceal your referrer - it yet can slip through.


Thus, even though you use cloaking software for some defense the CPA networks can yet see your contract past. I lessening not know the unidentified side of why this is - most likely cloaking was developed once keywords in mind - not certain.


And recall, you can never conceal what your take effect from Google as they can always see what your bidding going in this area the order of for. OK, maybe I am overly paranoid, but the sequence of actions was every allocation of jarring.


I am yet fairly convinced someone was stealing from me upon one have the funds for I was getting to conduct yourself-achievement, although I have no proof of this.


Here are some scripts I put together to cloak my referrer from the CPA networks.


With accessory browsers gone chrome you compulsion to use what is called a "double meta refresh" or DMR to certainly conceal the referrer from the CPA networks slipping through.

Do you know about profile page generator free?

Please save in mind I am not a PHP programmer in any sense and I cannot retain these at all so Use this at your own risk and remember to test anything in the help on going alive.


This is for primary ads by yourself and you would have to fine-declaration it to be used gone add-on CPA networks. It pulls the subid's and subsidiary variables from the URL and passes it upon. I as well as bond these 2 scripts upon 2 substitute IP dwelling' to decrease anyone reverse looking occurring all my domains.


Do not tolerate this freak you out. For someone new you probably reach not even habit to reach this. This is just an campaigner technique that I now use.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advantages of Using Car Wreckers

Tips To Choose The Best Law Firm SEO Agency

Telematics and Big Data: Next Generation Automotive Technology